Kidde 5DCO 10 Year Life Digital Display Carbon Monoxide Alarm (1)
SALE PRICE: £15.30
About this item
- Compact, slimline case. Dimensions = 118mm x 70mm x 40mm. Weight = 160g.
- 10 year sensor lifespan. Powered by three replaceable AA batteries (supplied). Please note that due to the replaceable batteries used in this alarm it is NOT a type that is permitted for use in Scottish homes from February 2021.
- Warning “chirp” and digital display message indicates when batteries are low.
- Digital display of CO levels from 30ppm. Detector alarms from 50ppm.
- Kitemarked to BS EN 50291-1:2010 and CE marked, 7 year warranty.
|Dimensions:||3.5 x 12.6 x 72 cm; 160 Grams|
Easy to install and test. Detects carbon monoxide with great precision for its full ten year life.
- Display from 30ppm
- Alarms from 50ppm
- Peak level memory
- Kitemarked to BS EN 50291-1 +A1
- AA alkaline batteries included
Carbon monoxide alarm with display
The Kidde 5DCO detects carbon monoxide gas and gives a loud acoustic warning if this poisonous by-product of incomplete fossil fuel burning is present. The alarm also features a display to show the concentration of the gas. An essential life saver needed in every household with gas or solid fuel heating.
Positioning: In all rooms with boilers, stoves or open fires
- Early warning to protect you from the deadly carbon monoxide gas
- Digital display informs you about carbon monoxide gas concentration in your home, even when below the alarm trigger level
- 10 year sensor lifespan
- 10 year replacement promise in case of fault
Clear display of concentration
Not only does the detector raise a loud alarm and flashes a light when dangerous carbon monoxide levels are detected, it also gives a readout of the concentration level at all times.
Slim and stylish
The alarm measures 72x126x35mm (HxWxD) and only stands 35mm off the wall. It features an elegant and timeless design.
Tamper proof design
The alarm can only be installed with the three AA alkaline batteries in place. The batteries are supplied with the alarm.