FireAngel TCO-9BQ Carbon Monoxide 7 Year Life LED display CO-9B CO Alarm pack 2
SALE PRICE: £27.00
About this item
- Advanced electrochemical sensors detect dangerous levels of Carbon Monoxide ( CO ) in your home
- As well as being calibrated and rigorously tested in-house the alarm has been third party approved through the British Standards Institute (BSI) and is Kitemark certified
- The units have been designed to either be wall mounted or left portable so you can take them on holiday for protection on the go. They’re also suitable for caravans, motor caravans and boats following advice from BS EN 50292-2013
- The device is supplied with 2 x AA batteries which can be replaced as required when the alarm provides the low battery warning sound.
- The CO-9B detector has been designed to conform to the EU standards – EN 50291-1: 2010 + A1:2012 and EN 50291-2: 2010.
- Install in rooms with fuel burning appliances, as well as rooms which are used as main living or sleeping areas for maximum protection.
- The unit can be wall mounted or left free-standing to allow you to take on holiday. Please refer to the instructions provided for installation guidance.
- Comes with a 7 year manufacturer’s warranty, giving peace of mind
Product descriptionSize Name:2 Pack
The Fireangel CO-9B is a 7 year Carbon Monoxide Alarm that’s supplied with replaceable batteries. The advanced electrochemical sensor has been designed to accurately measure low levels of carbon monoxide within your home. The unit has been designed to either be wall mounted, using the two small screws provided, or left portable to be positioned where required. When left portable you’re able to take away with you on holiday, ensuring you’re protected at all times. The test button on the FireAngel CO-9B carbon monoxide detector has been designed to be easily located and pressed to make testing simple. The CO-9B detector is suitable for homes in England, Wales and Ireland. Unfortunately as the batteries are replaceable it is not compliant with the new Scottish Fire & CO laws expected in February 2022. Carbon Monoxide is an incredibly poisonous gas which is emitted when fuel burning appliances burn incompletely. Common sources of CO include: • Oil and gas boilers • Portable generators • Oil or solid fuel cookers • Gas or paraffin heaters • Barbecues • Clogged chimneys • Wood or gas fireplaces • Cigarette smoke • Gas appliances • Any fossil fuel-burning appliance FireAngel are proud to support the carbon monoxide awareness campaign – Project SHOUT.
|Dimensions:||11.2 x 3.5 x 7.3 cm; 370 Grams|
|Manufacture:||FireAngel Safety Technology Ltd|